Friday 31 August 2012

Lime Crime Magic Dust Review


Well, I know it has been a while, but I am a busy bust bee after all! 

I bought (quite a while ago I admit), these stupendous Lime Crime Magic Dust Loose Eye-shadow pigments. 

What I was attracted to firstly was just how vivid and bright the colours where. A lot of my other shadows, pigments are more muted and neutral and I felt I needed some more diversity!!

I managed to pick these up in the Space NK sale (yep! ANOTHER sale!) at the price of just £2 a pot, down from £12!  
Firstly, I will not be spending £12 on an eye shadow EVER so, £2 was the only way I was getting these bad boy! 

From some quick research online, I also see a lot of drama involving Lime Crime and repackaging and re branding of another wholesalers identical pigments with a huge mark up. Tut tut. BUT I am not commenting on that. I will be purely playing and testing these. (though this may explain MASSIVE reduction in price of items?!) 


I LOVE the packaging - each pot came in its own wee box and the purple unicorn lids are super cute....

I picked up - Circus Girl - Yellow
Mischief Managed - Green
Medusa - Black
Siren - Red
Dragon Scales - A Brown/Red Iridescent
Shoe Addict - Blue



Here we have them with a camera flash, the pigmentation is fab, really quite chuffed with them - though this is knowing I had spend £2 a go - if it was £12 I'd want them to be self applying, and sing me a song whilst they do.

Seemed to think that the Dragon Scales was identical to my Blackened Red MAC pigment though??


Have you tried the Magic Dust? Coming up - a play with the Inglot Duraline!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment