Monday 3 September 2012

Holographic Polishes - GOSH NOTD


Jumping to the Holo-bandwagon a bit here - (well, big time really) I had FINALLY managed to pick up the GOSH holographic polish recently brought back as a 'hero shade' (ring any nails inc bells?). 

Holographic polishes have exploded recently - now whilst I was originally weary of them (high giller count - super chipping, gritty textures - not a fan of glitter polishes), I though for £4.99 I'd give it a go and see what all the fuss is about. 

Well... aren't I just convinced! 

Firstly, its opaque in just two coats (or one heavy one) and is consistent, dries quickly and WOW what an effect almost immediately. Best in great light - even better in artificial spotlights/flashes this really is a fantastic trend at the moment.


The look from the polish is like a sticker. Reminds me of 'shinies' you'd get in a sticker collection!! 

I want you to see the effect so have even made today's pic 'EXTRA LARGE' - even though its not hanging off the edge of the column -  you lucky ducks.

I cannot wait to get my hands on other shades - but looking around the £10 mark for other brands - its pretty steep!!

I applied mine following a seche vite base coat and then a seche vite top coat. So far (24 hours later) no chipping - this could be the miracle seche vite though...

I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone! What a fantastic polish at a steal of a price - just gotta find one if you can!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment