Friday 14 September 2012

Debenhams and their AWFUL website (IMHO)



So, for the best part of TWO MONTHS I have attempted to make an order off the website....NO SUCH LUCK BUCKO.

EVERY TIME I add  more than 1 item to my basket I hit - GENERIC ERROR -

Now, I have found out I am not the only one suffering this pligh - is this a MAJOR error?!?

Some may see it as a sign from the gods to log off the computer and walk away...save some pennies.
But not me. Oh no. This merely angered me, and make me find a way to 'trick the bastard system'.

Now, I have emailed their 'help' department on numerous occassions, but had no response the first time, and after explaining, and re explaining, and sending photos, just to be told 'oh we will send details to our technical department' or 'can we call you'.

No. Im at work; clearly not working as Im trying to buy stuff, but not bored enough to take a call from someone god knows where.


So, i start with the obvious - delete history/cookies etc. Nope - still error.
Try different browsers - explorer/chrome private/non private - NADA

Next - log in with account - maybe it'll recognise I WANNA BUY STUFF! - nope.... (though now i have 11 items in my bag!?)

Third ( a stroke of genious i thought) - use the iphone app!! - Add the shiz i want  (though it doesnt have it all - WHY debenhams?! WHY?) ie - no MAC cosmetics....
log in, proceed, add address and BAM - cannot add address, no current addresses in your book - check on website - WORK AND HOME! So - iphone doesnt add or recognise anything....genius.

NEXT - Ipad.... better app....looking posistive....go to address etc.. ERROR - EXACT SAME SCREEN AS WEBSITE!

Serioiusly???!!!!

Is it me? Can I really have that bad luck with ONE website?
 
 
 
Well - guess what..... I GIVE UP........Im going instore instead.....

No comments:

Post a Comment