Wednesday 2 January 2013

The Return of the Bad Blogger

 
Well, I massively deserve a slap on the wrist dont I!!
 
First and foremost - Happy New Years to all - and I hope everyone has has as fabulous a Chrimbo as I did!!!
 
I apologise for my absence, I will endeavor to try and post more regularly, but in my defence it has been a busy time!
 
I started my new job back in August (full time hence the busy!) for a fantastic camera company - we hire out all types of cameras for everything from Football matches, and sporting events to major Movies and TV productions.
 
Second big news of 2012 is that I am now expecting! Baby Boy will be due in mid-may! Elsie is super excited about having a little brother to play with (eventually) and the OH is also chuffed to bits now he won't be outnumbered!!
 
Here is a quick pic of  Baby B (nope not giving away names yet!) and how chunky I am.... this is 21 weeks....!
 

 
 
I am going to attempt to keep up with the blogging this year (as all my other resoloutions I had in mind have now gone out the window)
 
I will also be attempting to take A Photo A Day - and post. It may work out for a while - Im not sure yet - fingers crossed!
 
So again, Happy New Year and lets see what we can do with 2013!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello = cute post! And lovely pics ;-)

    Great that you are getting back into blogging! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww great reintroduction post. Love the bump :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete