Tuesday 19 June 2012

Body Shop Sale Items


So, perusing the local Body Shop by accident (the HUGE sale signs may have had a thing or two do do with it) I managed to pick up some absolute STEALS!!!

I picked up a few items, took them to the till and the lovely sales assistant told me that even the sale items of make up where in the 3 for 2 offer! AMAZE!

So here is what I got!!



Flawless Skin Protecting Foundation  SPF 25 in 01 (such a find - last super pale there was!) Reduced from £16 to £3!

Loose Powder Foundation SPF 25  reduced from £16.00 to £4

Matte and Shimmer Cheek Colour £12.00 reduced to £2

Hemp Moisture High Balm from £6.00 to £1

and A Nail Buffer and Polish from £2.00 to 50p!!!

So not only did I manage to get £52.00 worth of items for £10.50 - the Blush was actually free making my grand total come to just £8.50!







The foundation is lovely, really creamy and blends well, a great match for my skin tone as well.
The blush is subtly, and not glittery, more a slight shimmer, and really warm summer colours too.

The loose powder was to replace my lost MAC (sob sob) so for £4 really chuffed, and the balm is super rich but not greasy. I have suffered with odd patches of dry skin recently so this should help out a treat.

I'm really happy about how much Ive saved, and how lucky I was to find the colours that are for me actually!

Anyone else got any super savings recently?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment