Monday 18 June 2012

MUA £1 Lipsticks


So, I picked up my first ever MUA lippies on a whim the other day, at just a pound a go, rude not to really!!

From left to right Shade7, Shade 4 and the 'New' Shade 14....

The shade 7, is like a deep peach on me, nicely pigmented and smooth on,

The pink Shade 4, is a lot lighter, takes a good few swipes to get some colour, but is so wearable despite the hot pinkness, which I cannot always pull off!

The new shade, number 14 is a total surprise....I'm even going to throw this out there.....MAC creme d'nude dupe.....?!

A slinky nude brown, sooooo nice on!

I'm a huge lover of my new MAC Hug me, which I wear all the time, this may have just become my cheaper alternative!

At just £1 each I'm really happy, they aren't as long lasting as higher end ones, but at £1 what do you expect! Looking at the other shades, a lot where very glittery and not for me, these three are a real winner, that nude is sooooooo good I may stock up before they are gone!



Have you tried MUA?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment