Wednesday 6 June 2012

LuxBox mark Deux



So, apologies for the delay in a new post, I was hollibobbing with the fam!

On the day of my return, I had me my second LuxBox delivered!

I had practically forgotten about it....I shall proceed with the contents tout suite....




Inside we have 

Mocha Rose Lip Balm full size at £7 a pop,

Flick Tips - £8.99





Di Palomo Orange Blossom with Wild Honey and Olive  Hand and Nail cream (25ml) which is £6.50 for 75ml

Papier Poudre - Powder paper £7.20 for three booklets (of which there is about 25sheets)  

Murad ExfoliatingCleanser  £34 for 200ml on the feelunique website. This is 30ml




Now, I like this box, to some, this may not be exciting, but I have not EVER used any of these products. Which is what its all about...!

I will get back to you how each fair up. I'm not holding out on the oil paper because I don't get oily skin really....but other than that. YAY.

The eye flicks are intriguing! I love my winged liner, and if this saves me stressing out on getting them even, or even looking for some added drama to my eyes then WAHOO!



On a side note, I cancelled my June box for now (funds are tight....but I know I'll re sub later!) and I tweeted and emailed LuxBox on Tuesday (the Jubilee Bank Holiday) and I was responded to in mere minutes! They where super kind, friendly, and sorted it out almost immediately!

So BRAVO LuxBox, your customer services has been wonderful. The box did its job, and I look forward to the next!!!



Have you had LuxBox??


1 comment:

  1. I had never even seen/heard of the flick tips until seeing what was inside Luxbox (I havn't got a sub to this box) you will have to let us know what the are like, they seen a fab idea but will they stay on?? LOL!

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete