Thursday 18 April 2013

April Glossybox with Pearl Lowe

This months glossy has arrived!

 

Here's mine....First up the box itself is super cute. Very nice touch! Content wise I'm letting it sink in a little. There seems to be a million and one variations this month. Not just in shade/scent but product difference.

Here's mine....

Super to see my fave brand Illamasqua inside! Medium pencil in Elate, which is white. Yay. This is £13 to buy so already have my money back.

 

Nip + Fab mango smoothie baby butter. Again pretty happy as I love mango smells. The alternative pistachio I wouldn't much have cared for.

 

Etre Belle collagen and aloe mask - well I don't know a lot on this, and know have the one mask to try, according to the glossy leaflet it's worth €25.95 in a pack of 10.... It's a paper mask so good to scare the other half with one night maybe....mwahah!

 

Yves Rocher So elixir purple. A fragrance in a very cute bottle, 5ml so quite generous, and the smell is not bad actually. Floral and girly. For 50ml full size this is £44.

 

And finally....

 

Lipcote. My mum used to have this. Not very exciting and a repeat in the box for some. Oh dear. It would appear this is the substitute for a nice nail polish or Crabtree hand cream based on others boxes. So short straw maybe.....?!

 

All in all I'm pretty happy though. This will get me my dots for a freebie next month anyways!!

 

What do you think?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment