Thursday 4 April 2013

Illamasqua Blushers - SOPHIE and Lover


So, I may have made a sneaky purchase of two blushers I have been after a wee while.

SOPHIE and Lover... here they are in all there marvelous glory!

 
SOPHIE being the pink of the two with a slight shimmer, bringing a lovely warmth through, and Lover, a peachy colour.

As with all my other Illamasqua items, pigmentation is second to none and a little truely does go a long way!!


 
Im really hoping that I'll be able to pull these off with my alabaster skin!
 
 The colour payoff is amazing, a light swipe with a brush really is all you need - so plenty product for the money. Which is good when they are about £18 each - but you are able to get a 10% discount after your third order.
 
Im already a fan of the cream blushes so glad that the powder ones are of equal quality.
 
 
You can pick the blushers up here.
 
How do you like them?

1 comment: