Saturday 5 May 2012

Ma Boite a Beaute! My first french beauty box...

Here it is...

Ma Boite a Beaute! 

I was very kindly sent this box, in exchange for an English beauty box - which I hope my French Swappette LOVES eep!

I was tempted by the french Joliebox, and I'd have loved the 'Mylittlebox' but that's not available until June :( but i rolled with this....



I love that it didn't come in a box. It was a large canvas shopper. Cute.
The smell opening the cardboard was immense...and delicious....

My French isn't great...any translations would be great!

Luckily the individual items have English on them!!



LeBain Black Orchid Petal Soap. Soap...hmm...wasn't sure on this, but it smells AMAZING. 

An Ethical Brand - and its black. Hope it foams black...goth bath!!



Science et Mer, a body cream. Super smooth on the skin. I look forward to giving this a further go...though I'm not overwhelmed by it at first.

The only website I found for this, was open for French customers only.


Le Bain Malachtite Effervescent,  here's what i found on it ;

This smooth, rounded pebble combines the anti-oxidant properties of a semi-precious stone rich in oligoelements with a delicious fragrance.
A superb source of minerals for combating fatigue and stress, this effervescent pebble is placed under the back so that the little perfumed bubbles delicately massage it as they rise to the surface of the bath, releasing a divine fragrance of soft, sweet melon wrapped in fresh freesia and lily of the valley, with a hint of water jasmine.

A pack of these online costs 36 Euros for 8.
Sounds like I need to book some bathroom time to enjoy this!


Nvey Lip Gloss in Amour.
I cant find this specific lipgloss online, however they had a similar at $17 in America.
The colour is a lot darker in the photo, its a lot more pink. The gloss isn't to tacky on but as I don't wear glosses really I wasn't fussed on this.  Was nice to have a make up item in the box though.


Cebelia Face and Neck Comfort Cream, looking at the packaging, it seems to be aimed at people who have undergone chemical peels, or other aesthetic medical procedures....hmm that's a bit of a niche item to put in a general box!! I'll see how it holds up with my 'au natural' skin...!
This was 20 Euros i found online

Unfortunately, looking on other reviews and you tube etc, I'm missing an item from my box :( a shame....I'd have loved to have the full box but unfortunately that happens, even here.

All in all I'm glad I have had the opportunity to do this and I look forward to hopefully trying another one next month!

Have you had a beauty box from another country? What did you think?!

2 comments:

  1. just wondering if you had your goth bath yet lol
    the whole box looks fab !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I'm getting this box. Couldn't resist the sneak peak! Thx huni :) x

    ReplyDelete