Friday 4 May 2012

A Suprise Love for a Freebie!



After being made aware of the amount of freebies coming with this months monthly glossy mags, I went to the shop and had a wee look at what was on offer!

I wasn't particularly bowled over with the Nails Inc available with In Style mag, or the Rituals with the whatever it was (see how much I don't care - I don't even remember!)

But I do genuinely like to read Marie Claire... and this month my lady crush Angelina Jolie was on the cover...and with a body shop freebie attached...how could I not!

The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain, in 02 Bronze Glimmer - a full size treat which is £10.

I picked up this one by chance, they do have the red one, a dupe for the  Benefit Benetint, but I already have that, so this was a happy coincidence to collect a different shade.


Ms Jolie (yum)


The applicator was a bit scary to look at colour wise...the pink part was very pink, but the swatches come out alot more subtle!

with flash (L) and natural light (R)



The colour is a surprise! I LOVE it. Really very impressed with the shimmer, and the subtle pink underneath is laffly too!

For a magazine costing £3.70, this is a bargain, and a find too.
If I walked into the Body Shop, I'd probably not have given this a moments notice, but I am glad I have Marie Claire!

Have you been surprised by a freebie before?!

1 comment: