Thursday 24 May 2012

MAC Eyes - a little play time



A wonderful lady from the much hyped BBS group sent my little sprogling a box of goodies, full to the brim with beautiful drinking bottles, sweeties, arts and crafts items, a bag, toys, and more!

The beautiful Stacy sent this out of the kindess of her heart, and also tucked away inside a little box of goodies for me!

My face was a picture and I had a wee tear emerge over the kindess that another human being can be so wonderful and generous to another that she has never met. Wowzers doesnt cover it!

Inside my box I had, a revlon lip butter, lipgloss, sweeties (eep yes I ate them!)and other items and a selection of MAC Pigments.

I had been speaking to Stacy for a while about buying some sample pots off her of some colours but funds just wouldnt allow for the amount I wanted - so you can understand my utter elation when I saw these beauts staring at me!!

I love pigments, they are so blendable, and vivid, the possibilities are literally endless with them!




SO many colours to play with!!!

Well, I promised Stacy I'd post each time I used them....so heres my first play with them. The sun was shining and I was in a good mood....so here is what I came up with....!

 




Heres what I used - Golden Yellow in the corner of my eyes, Kelly green over the main part of the lid, Golden Olive over the crease and just a touch of Steel blue in the outer corner.

I also have a thin amount of my uber fave Bobbi Brown Gel liner in black, and my new fave mascara which is the Lancome Hypnose!


So...what do we think!? Im looking forward to having a spare moment to have another play!

No comments:

Post a Comment