Thursday 3 May 2012

The Mutli-Tasking Readathon.....


I'm sure I'm not the only one, but all the time I seem to have about 3/4 different books on the go.

Maybe its because I like to read a certain book depending on my frame of mind, does anyone else do that?!

Anyways here is what I'm reading at the moment....




Re-reading the Harry Potter series....literally every time I finish the Deathly Hallows, I'm back to number one again!!

Pan-daemon-ium, about 3 chapters in...awaiting its take off....

The Ninth Life of Louis Drax, again another re-read, found it at the bottom of a box in the garage, forgot I had it!

Rob Brydons Autobiography. A gift from the Big Person, very funny read, half way through....


I struggle to get into books, but when I do I cannot put them down...I'm always looking for a good next read to add to the pile at the side of the bed....

Does anyone else have so many going at once?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment