Wednesday 13 March 2013

GlossyBox March 2013



I may have accidentally let my Glossy sub continue this month...oops. And well, I cant say I mind too much.
 
Here we have the March edition.... 'City Chic' being the theme this month, well I guess that's fitting with the contents...


 
Treseme Hairspray
Nails Inc mini in James St
Elizabeth Arden 8 hour Cream
Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush in a pink
and
Juicy Couture Perfume in Couture La La.

 
I quite like the lip blush I have to admit, its a nice pink shade for me and balmy with a sheen to it. Jelly Pong Pong have been seen in the boxes before though, so not new and exciting much. Some others have seemed less impressed, even with the red.
 
Treseme Hairspray - whilst this is good timing for me and my need of a replacement, wow glossybox. This shiz is exciting....not. HOWEVER, I suppose on the 'City Chic' girl on the go kinda box, this works.
 
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. A skin protectant balm, this is much hyped product and on first glance its nice enough. May feel like your smearing Vaseline over your face BUT it does soak in nicely and isn't greasy. Will need further investigation I think.

 
Juicy Couture Perfume sample. I don't mind a perfume sample in a box, its nice, but on the whole, in comparison to a L'occitaine hand cream some got, not the same. Juicy Couture is a brand on the whole I'd avoid. It screams chav, fake handbags, and dog coats. No thank you please.
 
Nails Inc in St James, I like polish, I like Nails inc. I'm happy. Dunno why mine says Jermyn St though! Jermyn St being a beige/nude and this a red red red!!!
 
People get hung up I think on their box worth per item. Are you getting your £10+pnp's worth?? I believe the box will always be what you think its worth. And to me, I'll get the use out of everything here so overall I'm happy enough.
Brand wise its up there (no 99p eyeshadow palettes!!) but its not massively exciting and full of new brands. Cant nblame them with the mass saturation of beauty boxes/sample senders though I suppose!
 
Now I need to decide if Im goint to 'forget' about it again!
 
What did you think of Glossy this month?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment