Thursday 7 March 2013

Max Factor Face Finity Review

 
So, another day, another foundation....!
 
Here we have the Max Factor Face Finity - my attention was drawn to this by a fellow blogger and BBB member Emma see her bloggeroonie here. As an alternative to her favourite Estee Lauder Double Wear.
I didn't get on with DW so a cheaper alternative with the same results definately rang bells with me for the days I'm after more full coverage and she really raved about it. So, what the hell - lets have a go - if its pants, I'll add it to the 120 others I have 'just in case'.
 
First impressions - very good!!!
Definately a full coverage product, but not cakey or too heavy.
Throughout the day I didnt feel I needed to touch up, I didnt have it create those hiddeous lines you get with a heavier foundation either.
 
 
It boasts being a 3 in 1, containing a cocktail of primer, concealer and foundation to finish. Im a 'Warm Almond' this time around which sounds a lot nicer than the 'porcelains' or 'alabasters' Im usually under!
 
At around the £12 mark, what a saving from DW.
 

 
In action!
No primer or concealer used - just a touch of blush, gloss and mascara! Over all I am super chuffed with this foundation. Applied, as ever, with my stipling brush and a wee buff in at the end.
 
Thanks Emma! Very happy!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo I am so glad you agree and you like it, I just couldn't afford DW again so went hunting for a cheaper version! Saves me £14+, I really love it and it looks fantastic on you!! Fab post!

    Em

    x

    Em’s Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun - and thanks for pointing me in their direction!
      xx

      Delete