Friday 1 March 2013

Illamasqua Brow Cake and Cream Blush Multi-Uses!!

We all know I am a sucker for Illamasqua, and well, this doesnt disappoint either!
 
Once again, pigmentation is second to none, for a powder brow product this is fab. Blendable and easy to use and also mixed with my Inglot duraline you can create superb bold lines lasting longer than you will throughout the day. Not chalky or drying.
 
You dont get a brush/applictaor with it, but the product size is HUGE for what it is, so I dont care. And I already have all the tools I need. At £14.50 a pop these are an investment....but worth it. I cant see me hitting the pan any time soon.
 
The colour is a warm chocolate, which is probably too light for me, but over the warmer summer months, this will be a nice softener to my brows I think.
 
 

The other thing to remember is that you dont need to limit this, or any other product to what its 'designated name' is. I'd use this a an eyeliner or shadow any day.
 
And I am a big fan of mixing things up at the moment....another love is the Illamasqua Cream Blush in Devour (shocking bright red - yum) is great on the lips....and super fast when applied with a finger, making it a lot softer. On the cheeks, super warm rosy apple glow. Very Snow White...!
 
Again, an investment at £18, but after your third order you get 10% off, or you could wait for a sale definately worth it when you think of the application prosepcts though!!
 
 
 
Im always so happy with their products....nothings disappointed me yet...go Illamasqua I dares ya!!!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour of the blush on your lips! It's a beaut! x

    ReplyDelete