Thursday 7 March 2013

Philosophy Divine Illuminator Eyeshadow and Lip Gloss

 
Perusing the aisles of the local TK Maxx and came across these goodies!
 
Philosophy Divine Illuminator Lip Gloss and Eye Colour.

 

 
A lot of people rave on Philopshy, and whilst I haven't tried a lot of their things, I thought I'd give these a go!

Really like the packaging, the boxes are lovely and textured with embossed writing, with divine in raised cream (which you cant see in the photo sorry!)
 
In my ickle bundle I had two lip glosses in Lilac Rose and Golden Rose, and a cream shadow in Golden Stardust.
 
 
Natural Light vs Inside Lighting
 
VERY pretty indeed. I have become a fan of the eye colour very quick. So subtle and warm, a great quick shadow and also a great base, and probably a great highlighter thinking of it!
Ive used it twice in my everyday make up and no creasing which was fab - I usually have this issue with cream shadows,
 
The lip glosses are  also very very pretty. I will have to do a pic later to show them. Lilac rose is a 'lips' kinda colour, golden rose is a pinkie shimmer (not my usual but very pretty for spring).
 
Now - I am struggling to find info on these on t'interweb, rubbish...so if anyone has any pointers- help! The original label stated rrp £32 for two and I got them for £10 so, not complaining either way!
 Most I can find is the American Amazon selling them at $12 each! Bargain anywho!

Have you tried any Philosophy goodies recently?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment