Monday 23 April 2012

Car Booty Swag

I car bootied with a friend at the weekend - a good way to de-clutter and make some pennies with out the evil evil eBay fees! Be prepared for hecklers, early mornings and not wee-ing unless you have a buddy!!

Before even parking the car up we were hounded by 'hustlers'!
"got any mobile phones/perfume/jewellery?!"
I managed to keep my cool (just) before we shouting at some woman who wouldn't give me room to get out the car!

After setting up and 4 or 5 strong coffees, I decided to have a nose
round...

Here's what I found!

Strolling past a stall covered in make up, perfume and what-not, tdia huge peach bottle caught my eye...on closer inspection I saw 'Ojon' written on it.

How much did he want for this beaut?! I was expecting £5-10 but no!

£1!!!!!

After posting my find on Beauty Box Swaps, I asked if someone could look it up online as I was on my mobile.

It's the Revitalising Mist in 474ml, and a little digging later it came to light my find costs on the Ojon website a staggering £54! And it's completely sold out!!!

WOWZERS!

My second, and more modest find, was a delicate vintage pearl necklace. Slightly pinky pearls in colour, a cute addition to my vast collection of kitch jewellery!
This, ironically I managed to haggle down from £3 to £1.50! More than my Ojon!

Have you found any bargains recently? Would you go hunting car boots for such things!?


1 comment: