Saturday 28 April 2012

April 'Natural Beauty' GlossyBox



It seems like forever and a day since a GlossyBox last graced my doorstep, but at least it was worth the wait!
Since the death of Carmine and the so called 'merge' or less-merge-more-glossy-domination I was expecting this box to be thin on the ground with products and over stretched with all the Carmine converts.

This months box is a 'Natural Beauty' box. Themed boxes always go down well, and this didn't disappoint!

Glossy have changed the box and packaging for 100% biodegradable card  - bonus!





GOODIES!

First up the Ayuuri Body Wash, which is Full Size and costs £4.95 - mines in coconut, but there are other smells! Looking forward to this, even though coconut is not really my smell of choice, I'm open to new things! Lets get coconut crazy!

Caudalie Vinosource SOS thirst Quenching Serum - a really generous sized sample, full size costing £29.00 - I like caudalie, and I really look forward to this, I'm always liking new moisturisers.

Figs and Rouge organic lip balm - Ive heard loads of people rave about this, my one is the Rose Balm, which again, not a huge fan of rose but a lovely lady on BBS has agreed to swap for a yummy vanilla and cherry one! Eeep exciting! These are again full size and £3.29

Kai Perfume Oil - Shame that its half full, and not something I'm mega fussed on myself but the smell is pretty nice, if a little strong - this full size is a whopping £41! My vial is 3.6m but I'd say more like 2ml full.


The only make up item in the box is an Inika Eyeliner. Comes in a sleek black box with gold writing and is certified organic. Mine is in Peacock blue and I really like the shade. The swatch is holding its own on my hand still, and the shade is a well pigmented colour with a slight shimmer to it, but not overpowering. This is the 3rd full size item and costs £11.75  to buy.


Overall I am really impressed THREE full size items for a box I only paid £8ish for with a discount code!!
Well done GB you've redeemed yourself!

Anyone looking to sub to GB, just click here


Also, did you check out my home-made Louboutin nails?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment