Friday 13 April 2012

TK Maxx and Stila Haul

So, after perusing the aisles of TK Maxx just 'window shopping' (ahem...yeah right) I got to the make up department...albeit a small stand really...and they had wee mini baggies of Stila! What a find!

Individually packed with a label stating rrp £36.99 and for sale at just a minute £7.99
How could I say no!!

Heres a quick snippet....







Beautiful fresh spring colours....

My first Stila product too so Im looking forward to trying and reviewing!


Do you have any Stila? What do you think?

Lotsa Lovvings x

4 comments:

  1. What a Great Deal!!! ^_^
    Thanks for sharing!
    looking forward to more blog post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a feeling that TK Maxx are about to experience as MAJOR Stila sell out!

    Totally going there next week!

    Lola ..x

    LolaStarHearts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this is available in my TK Maxx x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Ms Ripper! You have been awarded!
    Check out my blog post for details.
    Versatile Blogger Award

    ReplyDelete