Thursday 19 April 2012

Springtime Goodies!


Another fantastic bunch of goodies thanks to my LOVELY ladies on Beauty Box Swaps (a WHOLE other post will be dedicated to this!) and yet more goodies from TK Maxx.

Pixi Lip Blush in No.4 Love, and No.3 Happiness,
Pixi Rose Lip Treat in No.3 Lip Peach.
Smooch blush in Kookie Crumble,
Lollia Bee Balm Conditioner,
New CID I-pout in Scarlet - via BBS
Calvin Klein lipgloss pot in Boy Pencil, and lipstick in Sinful,
MAC lustre lipstick in Hug Me - via BBS
Korres Yoghurt moisture Mask
And
OPI in Save Me - via BBS

Plus a little Disney Princess Perfume for the little monster in my life (that's the child not the Big Man!)

Wowzers...and I've only spent £26!

What a Fantastic Wednesday this has been for the bargain bunny in me!

I'm going to review individually later in the mean time, feast your eyes on these bad boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment