Monday 16 April 2012

Stila continued...Lash Boost, Multi Effect Mascara and Shadow Pot


Well continuing on from the last post on the Stila lippie, here are the eye products in my bundle.

First up the Lash Boost....

A mascara primer aimed at lengthening the lash before mascara application.

The product itself goes on well, dries clear and seemed to elongate my lashes slightly, with the mascara on top I was impressed, compared to the other eye with only mascara.

I've also used the ELF mascara primer, and this is much better as lower-end make up goes.

A relatively cheap product from £5 plus online but worth a shot I'd say!


Packaging does seem a little cheap and cheerful however.




Multi Effect Mascara

Mine is in brown, as I have so many black this works a treat for a more natural lash look.

The tube itself is large and chunky making me feel happy I have lot of product inside.

The wand had a curved applicator - I like this a lot as has a nice large definition to the curve and I am always poking my eyes with straight ones!!

The product feels quite chalky in texture but is not clumpy at all, and with the lash boost goes on a dream!!

Overall effect is a lovely natural healthy lash with plenty definition.
Very impressed indeed!!

These are sold for around the £15 mark and I'd highly recommend.








Lastly....Shadow Pot Eye Mousse in Petal

Selling from £5-10 online, I wasn't overly enamoured by the colour.
As it was in the bundle I couldn't pick and choose.

It's a pale pink in the pot, which I'd avoid usually as a pink always comes with 'sore eye' look.

The texture of the mouse is firm, more a cream than mouse but the colour payoff is great and actually surprising!

A lovely gentle shimmer with one swipe of it, and more colour and more glitz the market you apply.

The staying power seems fantastic,once dry the product is silky smooth.

I wouldn't use this on my eyelids as a shadow, however this will be a fantastic highlighter, in the corner of the eye and below the brow.
A surprise find I think!

Over all for £7.99 I'm amazed at the products - what a find!!! I'll definitely be going again for more!




Have you tried any Stila from TK Maxx

2 comments:

  1. i have never tried this brand - will check it out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check your local TK Maxx for fantastic bundles between £8-10 it's a great selection to try first!

      Let us know how you get on :)
      Lx

      Delete