Friday 20 April 2012

OPI Save Me



A new quick post on my nails....excuse the fact I'm not great at putting on polish - shakey jakey over here....ironic considering how well my winged eyeliners seem to be!

This polish I bought off a lovely lady in Ireland, who'd also added little cute extras and sweeties (YUM!)

The Save Me, from the Nicki Minaj collection, is a glitter girls dream!! Silver sparkles and turquoise band glitter in two coats its like a disco on my nails!

Usually I'm not sure I'm a fan of sparkly polishes as it can distribute unevenly, but the glitter content is so high in this polish its gorgeous!

Any who - decide for yourself! Its def a winner to me :)

Two coats without a topcoat - I'd suggest adding a top coat as the surface of the nail feels very uneven, but I was so tired I went to bed!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE the shade! I'm loving pretty much every shade in that collection though! Cute blog- I am following you now :)

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete