Friday 27 April 2012

Eye Brow Tutorial


I've always been quite proud of my brows and think that they frame your face when maintained and treated with the love and care that they deserve.
Personally I have never been a fan of mega thin brows, probably as it just wouldn't suit me.
I'm all about caterpillars and mono brows!

I had a request to do a tutorial on Brows so here we go....!
Bear in mind this is how I do MY brows, everyone different!!
Items I use on a daily basis here...nothing over fancy at all!

First up...

Brush the eyebrows...just so all the hairs are going the right way, mine are mental in the morning..literally crawling over my face...

I use the A la Carte Brow ink in Taupe... fill the brow in so they look more fuller. You can shape them as well concentrating on the top of the brow, and elongate it too.n Think this is around the £20 but last FOREVER.




I then use my trusty Elf Brow Kit in medium. I Swear down this is the BEST brow kit I have ever used. I sold my HD brows worth over £20 in favour of this £3.50 kit! I use medium.

The waxy side keeps the brows in place and the pressed powder is slightly lighter keeping the colour warm. The brush applicator is PERFECT.



Finally (mostly on nights out) I use a highlighter under the brow in the arc. Highlighter of choice is the MAC strobe cream...delish espesh on the cheekbones too!


I took a full faced pic so you can see the difference...

Have you checked out the magic disappearing - reappearing glasses. Cool huh!?

2 comments:

  1. Would just like to add that Ive done this right after work. Im looking TIRED man...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, so jealous of your brows! I love em x

    ReplyDelete