Sunday 15 April 2012

Stila Bundle Review


My first real review....!

Well, as you may know I came home recently after a trip to my local TK Maxx, and here's the review on the individual products from Stila...



First up is the shine lip colour in 'Sarah'

The packaging itself is lovely, feels like a good quality sturdy casing (which I always look for - cannot abide the feel of cheap nasty plastic on something that's going on my face! Or will break in the vast chasm of my handbag!!) This is actualy metal, and very pretty.

The lipstick tube is decorated with pretty flowers and the product itself is quite long. Another plus in my eyes!

Colour wise, this is a delight, a neutral tone, great for every day wear with a lovely sheen.
Its quite pinky rather than the peach in the lower picture.
Swatched, the colour payoff isn't that great but, a few layers and you can build it up.

Tested on the lips the feel is heavier than I was expecting, but still lovely and great for my skin-tone. a good every day lippie. Plus with it being SPF 15 a bonus in the spring!

I've seen this for sale between £6-15!

A fantastic bargain in my bundle!!




1 comment: